Thursday, August 4, 2011

My boyfriend and I are love matches on the Slavic lunar calendar. Could this really tie to our relationship?

A boy I'll call Ilia* and I just found out we were love matches on the Slavic calendar. He is categorized as a dog (excellent writer and speaker, loyal, easily attached to a significant other, loving, stubborn, emotional). I am categorized as a wolf (expressive, loving, a born leader, affectionate, protective of a significant other or close friend, loyal, emotional, unique, make the last call in business decisions with friends and my boyfriend, knowing what I want and going after it, as well as utilitarian). Ilia* and I were both appalled to find this and we became closer right after we found this out. He began to tease me by saying "OW!" and a girl I'll call Tatiyana (his sister) began to follow after when she would see me. I know they're not being zodiac-ist or sexist. It's now our little ritual when greeting each other or expressing that we're having a good time. We have made a good connection since then. Could this positively affect my relationship with Ilia*? Could this positively tie to my relationship with Ilia*? If so, how?

No comments:

Post a Comment