Friday, August 12, 2011

Help I have feelings for another guy for the first time what should I do? ?

Ok so I'm a 14 year old boy and I have always only liked girl. Until about a mouth ago. This new kid moved on my street. He's my age, a little bit taller, dark hair, works out, and has an amazing smile. So thing about the way he looks couldn't make me keep my eyes off off him. So I got to know him and he is pretty much awesome at everything from sports to video games, and we share a lot of things in common. We've spent every minute together for the past few weeks and it was amazing. Than a few days ago we were watch this horrible movie on Netflix just to make fun Of it and it was hilarious. The end of the movie was so bad we could stop laughing we just went on laughing and laughing for at least five minutes. Then there Was a moment of silence and right before I was about to say something he kissed me. I was shocked and yet I wasn't as grossed out as I thought I was going to be. In fact it felt weird and oddly enjoyable. Then he started to say he was sorry I kissed him back. I don't know why I guess I was still curious or something. Anyway when I was done kissing him he pretty much ran out the door. I haven't talked to him yet what should I do? I really like him but never even thought off being with a guy? For some reason I'm just fell comfortable being around him. I would love to just hang out with him at the least and I'm just not sure how. Please help

No comments:

Post a Comment