Friday, August 12, 2011

How many guys wear Speedos?

Yes, I hate board shorts. Stupid bags is what they are. I too don't wear the speedo but I wear the European style bikini which fit and look much better. They don't squeeze things and don't look so tight around that area. Much more comfortable. My GF says I look very sexy (I have a very muscular upper body) in them and her opinion is the only one I care about anyways. She is the one that bought them for me. Now that I got use to feeling good wearing the bikini I love it. I get attention when I wear it at the beach (mostly) and the pool (sometimes). The only time you will get a negative comment is from the odd guy. It is always a young guy in a group with others. Never do they say anything when they are by themselves. It is there problem because they don't have the body or the guts to wear one.

No comments:

Post a Comment