Thursday, August 11, 2011

What are these dreams called?

So, when I was 11 I had these dreams for about a month straight, every night to the point where I wouldn't sleep for days because I was so scared of them. There's really no way to explain them, but... OK, so when I fall asleep, I heard a strange noise, like complete silence but with sort of nails against chalkboard, like my ears are going to burst. Then, I open my eyes in the dream, and I'm usually laying excactly where I fell asleep. Sometime's I'll see a scary tall shadow standing at the foot of my bed, and sometimes I'll see nothing but feel like someone going to pop out and stab me. ._. I can't move in these dreams, not at all. I've tried moving, but it hurts and it's pretty much impossible. My parents tell me I talk in these dreams and make moaning noises, and I always wake up with my heart racing and one time I woke up and couldn't breathe and almost had to be rushed to the E.R. In these dreams, I feel like I can barely breath. I try to breath regular, but I can't. It's so hard. I try to just close my eyes and drift into another sleep in these dreams, but the irritating noise and odd feeling in the atmosphere in the dream always deter me. I'm 13 and I'm starting to get these dreams again. I can wake up voluntarily from these dreams by squeezing my eyes as tight as I can in the dream and then opening them. When I was 11, I remember reading something about these dreams, a wife writing about her husband always having the same types of dreams I'm having. He couldn't move in the dream, he was scared in the dream, and he woke up with a fast heart and sometimes couldn't breath. These dreams are extremely scary... you can't feel what I'm talking about unless you have one. It's one of the scariest things ever. It feels like your a tiny rabbit with starving wolves behind every tree while you're in a forest. I'm so scared of them, but I try to think of other things before I fall into sleep but they always pop up. I have always had the weirdest dreams, but these are just plain odd and scary. Help?

No comments:

Post a Comment