Thursday, August 11, 2011

Did I experience a migraine headache?

Yes, that was definantly a migraine. I get them and are followed by doctors. I went what you went through so they put me on a daily medication called Kepra. I'm on 3000 mg a day and get about 1-2 headaches month now! They are difinantly heridiery. My dad gets them and so does my cousin who is actually my age. They can also reoccure. If it does within 24 hours of it going away, its the same headache. I find that alleve or motrin work well along with lots of water or gatorade-gatorade for the electrolytes. (Which helps headaches) also sodium -chips pretzels saltines- can help. These headaches aren't fun, but atleasy 90 percent of americas popultaion get atleast one once. Feel better! Keep me posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment