Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Is it ok to wear a speedo at Disney water parks?

My wife and I are taking our kids to Disney World next month. My son is 10 and my daughter is 8. We have yet to take them to a water park yet. My question is, will it be ok for my son and I to wear speedo type suits to the water park? Living in NY we often take the kids to coney island or brighton beach throughout the summer and we always wear them there since there are a lot of Europeans who live in that part of the city. We also own a vacation home in the Dominican Republic which we visit 2-3 times per year. There are always numerous guys wearing speedos there. I remember growing up in the 70's and 80's I used to wear a speedo to the water park and there were always several guys doing the same. Seeing that Orlando is an international tourist spot am I safe to assume speedos will be fine? I'm not out of shape or self conscious I just want to make sure I will not be the only man not in trunks. I don't even own a pair of trunks. thanks for your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment