Friday, August 12, 2011

What legal actions can i take if five people gang up on me and threaten to beat me up?

well we had to kick our two room mates out about three or four days ago because the cops raided our apartment because of them, then the next day they came into our house and broke out our kitchen window and vandalized our kitchen while me and my boyfriend were gone. The day after that we received a phone call and they said it was an accident but u can obviously tell it was no accident, later that night they came into our house with out permission and i was the only one there they were standing in my kitchen and one of them had a golf club and they didn't realize i was standing behind them and it looked like they were gonna vandalize our kitchen even more, by the way there was two girls and three guys against just me and i only weigh 98 pounds so I'm pretty small, so i got there attention and said they had to leave, i said that my boyfriend doesn't want them to be there with out him being there and my manager already said that there not allowed on the property for busting out our window. They refused to leave so i was appalled that they are not following our wishes after they did that to our kitchen and the kid with the golf club was holding it like he was readying to use it and i said to him, what are u gonna do hit me with the golf club. so I got the manager. She had ended up goin back into her apartment to get something and the guy with the golf club had ended up putting it down and then they were all standing around me in a kind of half circle and the kid that had the golf club started calling me names that was so startling to me i had to defend my self so i yelled back at him ( i haven't threatened anyone at all the whole time) so he decided to say point blank in my face that he was gonna beat my *** into the ground, he said hes not afraid to beat me up, naturally i feared for my life so i grabbed a knife and said nobody is gonna lay a hand on me and stabbed the knife into my coffee table. Now another guy along with the kid who was yelling in my face threatening me, joined in and started threatening me too. I was so freaking scared i felt like i was gonna pass out. This is one of the moments that really made me mad in this whole messed up situation. Well they started yelling that i got a knife and that i was threatening them and as that happen my manager came back in and that kid kicked my hand along with the knife and the knife smashed into our coffee table, i had just lost my only weapon to defend my self, i really feared for my life, i thought then and there they were gonna just pounce on me. I hurried up and said i was gonna call the cops but they surrounded me and i was so scared i couldn't even move. Instead of me calling the cops my ex room mate called first, in between the cops getting there, they harassed me the whole time and i tried my best to stand my ground and i refused to be treated that way in my own house, but when the cops got there they didn't do anything, they just said that they had a right to grab there belongings out of my house and i told the cops that they busted out our window and i didn't want them to leave with all there stuff and not pay a cent on anything that they broke or owed us for our rent and other bills that they helped build up, and yet again i was just appalled that the cops let them treat me that way and did nothing about it, the cops barely stayed around and once they left it was on again, they were out side ready to take the first load of there stuff to where ever they live and was trying to get me to come out there and fight while there was 5 people out there, i said yeah right I'm not gonna walk into that trap. O and by the way they weren't on our lease either. Then the girl room mates mother ( she was huge and her son aka the kid that had the golf club was running towards me so i grabbed a stick and my manager came out and the fat lady's son was in front of her and he came at me and grabbed the stick and shoved me backwards and I told him not to touch me so i pushed back, then some more arguing went on then they left, they were coming back for more later so i hurried and called up friends and family to come and help me and when they got back they looked surprised that i had people there to defend me and they wouldn't say a word to me cause now it was evenly matched this time and also they brought two more people with them so if i didn't get help it would of been 7 against just me. Please i need justice, i need to know if there is anything i can do legally.

No comments:

Post a Comment