Friday, August 12, 2011

Should i silence him & break them up?

my mum nd dad well luv each ova nd all dat but lyk 15 yrs ago my dad aprentle had an affair and ma mum waz lyk propa distraut but she tuk him bak coz she loves him but my auntey says she is stil wel paranoid abt him talkin 2 ova women nd dat if he cheats agen it iz ova, she also sed dat ma dad is wel sensitive wen it cums to ma mum and only speaks to women in da fam and wont even speak 2 my aunty dat much. so da ova day my dad has a massiv go at me coz he found weed growin in ma room wen he searched it wile i was clubbin nd he said he gona fink abt weva hes gonna tel ma mu coz he said she dusnt need da stress after havin major surgery. so now i fink he myte tell ma mum, so shuld i say dat he slept wit my aunty and i saw , so dat my mum will neva speak 2 him agen nd den he wont be able 2 tell her?

No comments:

Post a Comment