Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wouldn't you consider this rude?? I feel so embarrassed?

My girlfriend invited me over to her house tonight to have dinner with his dad. So it was all good and all except her dad was acting a bit arrogant and haughty. Anyway, we were eating dinner and the Father in the middle of our dinner said that he needed to talk to me before I went home. My gf looked embarrassed when her dad said that. So after we finish our dinner I go into the living room and her dad started giving me tips about how to eat properly. He criticized the fact that I had my elbows on the table, didn't chew properly, didn't set the fork and spoon correctly, and pushed my meal away after I was finished. He said if I wanted to be his daughter's boyfriend then I needed to have better table manners and etiquette. I was so appalled by him that I just said thank you for the tips and goodnight. My girlfriend did say sorry as I was leaving the door but I said don't worry about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment