Thursday, August 4, 2011

15 year old in speedo going to europe?

this isnt some messed up comment. Im 15 years old and I came across this. Anyway do you think a speedo on guy like me which is 15 with a body with defined abs and legs would be attractive and hot in girls view. (wasnt trying to brag about my body f.y.i)Would love to hear your feedback. I myself have a great confidence about ym body. SO would like to know about speedo on me. Im going to europe and would like to know if they think stuff like this is hot. I came across article that women like sexy guys in speedos is this true. The author of article seemed like she meant it. SHe writes aobut swimsuits. I think girls in europe like it but girls in US have different opinion about it. NO JK DONT HATE AND PLEASE DONT SAY ITS ABUSE THIS POST AND REPORT IT AND GET IT TAKEN OFF

No comments:

Post a Comment