Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Jockstraps is there an age to start and stop?

Since I was 13 I've worn jock straps I do a lot of sport I have all kinds of jockstraps and colours. I'm curious is there an age to stop? I don't care about what people think when they see me in one like if my bum shows or my package at the gym with my mates we shower naked anyways. I have been teased before but by none jock wearers and my girl friend finds them cute but I'm 18 I don't wanna be cute anymore its bad enough Not having pubes or a massive **** I just want to be considered a man . Also this whole thing about them being gay is it? like showing your bum in the locker rooms its not like I parade myself in one saying look at me. (I do think I look good in one tho at home) Is there something else out there I can wear that gives great support with out irritation or not to revealing (not to bothered about revealing team mates seen it all before I'm comfortable) considering I wrestle and swim as well yes this means I wear speedos as well are they bit gay? I've tried compression shorts they're personal no good for me. (i have a big bum). Lastly can jock straps prevent genital growth

No comments:

Post a Comment