Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I want to know if this girl at work likes me. i like her but i don't know if she is being friendly?

I work at an ice cream store in and I was the one that trained her it was just me and her working that day and we got talking about a lot of things like our favourite music which we both have in common and then we joked around a bit and that’s when I found out she had a boyfriend. She wanted to check out my i pod and was surprised at all the good songs I listened to like from the Beatles then she starting saying that yah i was looking through my boyfriends most played songs and a few of them were miley cyrus i think he is gay and we had a few laughs. then we talked about trips we had recently been on and she told me she had went to California as a birthday gift from her dad last winter and then things got personal when she talked about when her parents got divorced so i sort of changed the subject and told some stories I wasn't trying to be funny but she would laugh and smile anyways and then it got busy so we didn’t talk much just exchange short comments and smiles and awkward silence that was broken by a joke from her and occasionally me. The day was made even better when we were closing down and she said thank you for today. I have trained a few girls one being her cousin and not once has anyone said that. Now whenever she sees me even when she is with friends or her boyfriend she comes over and says hello and asks how I am doing. Is she just being polite and friendly or is she showing she likes me? Oh one time she showed up to work when she wasn’t scheduled to ask me a few questions about work but she was supposed to come when the weather was good and it was busy so i could give her examples but it was rainy and miserable and she still showed up and a hilarious thing happened i slipped in the mud and was covered and she saw i cut my thumb and few other things and she offered to work that day but i told her i was fine but i kind of regret saying so but that day led to some funny stories in the workplace

No comments:

Post a Comment