Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Is there something i can do about my about the position of my penis in my swimsuit?

Hi,i'm 20 years old,great body,normal size penis.I like swimming and i wear some white square cut speedos(also known as trunks).I like their comfort and their support and i won't change them.Here is my problem:when i wear them,i like positioning my penis upwards...most of the men in my swimming pool do the same.However,when i'm done swimming,my penis goes downwards.I know it's natural for it to shrink due to cold water.I don't like it downwards,so every time I have to readjust it,which attracts some unwanted staring eyes.Now,i've seen some men at my swimming pool who come out of the water and their penis is pointing upwards.Girls: why is it such a problem for you to see a young man readjusting is package?Boys:How do you do it and your penis is still pointing upwards (well,most of you) when done swimming?Is there a way to avoid the readjustment?

No comments:

Post a Comment