Monday, August 8, 2011

I need guy help !? -__-?

Just for the record im 15(: so me and this guy have been talking since december 7, andby may 5th itold him ifalling to hard for him and if he hasnt found the courage to ask me out yet, then idk wat to tell you. . . soo were do we stand ? and that was that, then we started going out on May 13th <3 . haha iprayed so much for this guy to stay in my life and evrything was so perfect! he wanted to do all these things but i told him that id like to take things slow, and yea . all we ever did was kiss wen we first see eachother and before we leave eachother. he would walk me to volleyball practice id walk him to football, but we just got so busy and igot sick of the stupid girls trying to talk to him and everybody at school couldnt accept me and him going out so their was a lot of "He say She say" stuff talking about he doesnt like me nomre "/ but anyways he broke up with me like 3weeks later. he said maybe we should be just friends cause this relationship isnt going anywhere and ill always be here for you and ihope we can still be friends. soo at school its awkward cause my friends are his friends but,ipay him no attention. soo its like a month later and we start texting again hi how r u ? how you been ? type of stuff . then last week i end up going to his house with my friend and were playing aaround, resseling, play fighting, him going through my phone ect. we go outside and hes all up on me wanting me to sit on his lap and all this lubby dubby stuff. but iwasnt falling for him, istill like him but not like i did but iwas confused because hes dun told everybody he doesnt like me nomre? so me and my friend and her boo go back to his house in the morning and their having sex while me n him are in the other room just looking at eachother in a awkward silence and then he tells me to turn off the lights? isaid No` and he asks why and were talkin and im telling him this is not how iwant to Loose my virginity, at my ex boyfriends house over the summer> no iwant it to be speacial and You dont deserve it! so iguess were playing around on his bed and hes just all up on me but nnothing happens aand then wen we leave my friend said that they were talking about me n him and he said that he Loves me?now im double confused. . . and 2 days later he messeges me on facebook saying iThought i knew you but iguess i dont, quit acting like you dont know me and hit me up sometime! and i go off on him sayng wtf iText you all the time your replys are just alwaays yea... ok.... yup ? Like im not going to strive for a decent conversation with you? then last night he asked me who was i with after practice ? and hes asked me abt this girl before and its my cousin. but iwas just like why ? (im a very jealous person) and hes like why are you trying so hard to not tell me? isaid im not? ijust want to know why ? and hes like haha ok watever iguess, why does it even matter we dont go out so why r you trippin ? that just really hurt my feelings. like that was so rude but yea` hes always putting me through this one second he doesnt like me But he claims he loves me. PLEAAAAASE ! help me -__- What do i do ?

No comments:

Post a Comment