Monday, August 8, 2011

Girls please help, erection embarrassment?

When I first started reading this question, I thought that you were really young (around 14 or 15), so I was able to understand your embarrassment. But you're in college; no I don't blame you for being a little embarrassed but honestly I wouldn't worry about it. I am a female in college and although it might be a little unusual to see a guy with a ***** at a college party, I would secretly be flattered, and if I were already attracted to you, I'd also be a little turned on. Basically, don't be scared to see your female friends. I will be honest and say yes, they 100% talked about it to each other but 1) they will get over it and 2) they probably talked about it because they were flattered/liked it/etc. Don't worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment