Friday, August 5, 2011

Do I have social anxiety disorder?

I think I have social anxiety disorder... If I have to do a speech at school, I worry a month ahead of time and worry about messing up, stuttering, looking nervous, being judged or not remembering what to say. I have trouble making friends because I am horrified that we could have an awkward silence and have nothing to say and look like a weirdo shy person. I've been described as shy or quiet my entire life. I'm afraid to raise my hand to answer a question in class because I'm afraid to be wrong and look stupid. I blush a lot, it annoys me a lot... I've had panic attacks before... I know that social anxiety disorder is related to stress and I have a lot of stress for a 14 year old girl haha. I have unstable relationships with people and it interferes with this possible social anxiety disorder. Do I have social anxiety disorder?

No comments:

Post a Comment