Friday, August 5, 2011

When wearing skin tight jeans and your penis shows is that just vulgar?

girls what do you think when you see a guy in skinny jeans and you can see his penis running down his leg do you think that is just vulgar? I just made this profile to ask this question because people know me on my other one, any way people tell me that I look good in skinny jeans but I'm a "shower" not a "grower" my flaccid ls about as long as my penis is erect which is a bit over 6 inches any way in skinny jeans I feel like the thing running down the side of my leg is just vulgar and inappropriate. when I wear jeans that tight there is no room for it to fold up under my balls or go behind me I could but that would hurt. Should I wear my penis up like people do when wearing speedos to keep it from being less noticeable or would people look at me and wonder where my bulge is if I do that. I know I could just save my self all this trouble by just not wearing the jeans but this girl I like told me she liked them on me and that's cool when I'm with her but it's kinda awkward when I'm just walking around the store or something with them I feel like people think I'm a perv or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment