Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I cut a few days ago and I want to stop but..?

It feels so good. I know I sound like I have problems but it does. I only cut once for the first time two days ago but it made me so less stressed and happy. I felt like I was high and bubbly. And I liked it and I want to cut again.. but the problem is I'm a Christian. So what I'm doing is against God and I feel like I've betrayed him and honestly I feel so disgusted with myself that I'm sick and crying, and ontop of it I feel like I've betrayed my mom and brother too because niether know how depressed I am and they'd be appalled to know I've cut. What I'm asking is should I cut again? And how should I go about making this guilt go away? I've already prayed for forgiveness and just cried to God several times but it just won't go away.. And I know cutting is bad, no one has to tell me. I'm 13 going on 14 btw.

No comments:

Post a Comment