Friday, August 5, 2011

How long does it take a woman to recover from something as traumatizing as almost being raped?

I was at hawaii and it was the most awful vacation ever. It all happened so quickly. I remember having an excellent time to begin with. I was learning how to surf until a wave crashed onto me and knocked me into my surf board. I don't know how long I was unconscious but I woke up to a perverted man taking advantage of me, attempting to force his mouth onto me. I noticed he was also pressing and thrusting against my breasts. It was very scary and I often wonder had I not woke up when I did how far he would have went to violate me. I was very fearful, there were so many dangerous men surrounding me and they were all standing there wearing shorts and speedos, dressed to rape, waiting as if they were taking turns to violate me. I panicked, screamed for dear life, and did what any woman would do in a situation where she is surrounded by potential rapists, defend myself by kicking as many men in the testicles as possible. I managed to escape that tragic event and pack my bags to go home where I would be safe from dangerous men. For a moment, I thought I died and went to hell, It was by far the most dangerous vacation I have ever had and I'm not sure If I will recover from this traumatizing event in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment