Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Help with bra fitting sizes?

I'm very curvy&big busted and I currently wear a 38E bra which is no longer fitting properly(I have it on the last hooks and I'm popping out over the top&theres a gap underneath.I like to be comfortable and feel supported as they get sore easily if they aren't supported. so I thought I just needed to go up a cup size &tried a 38F, the cup still felt a bit too small so I tried a 38G. With this size,it didn't feel comfy. i then tried a 40E which just rode up my back&the cup was quite loose. so I went to a bra fitting service at M&S and they said I was a 40A but when I tried on several 40As,the fit was appalling! the back was riding up&the cup far too small! so I tried another well known bra shop&they measured me as a 36DD. this was far too tight on the back and cup was far too small. so I tried yet another place&they said I was a 38C! so I gave up! so does anyone have an idea what size I should maybe try? no nasty comments as they will just be ignored!

No comments:

Post a Comment