Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Baby shower invite- Cost of the meal stated on card!!!!?

I was a little appalled when I received a baby shower invite that stated the price per person for a Champagne brunch! First, if I want to go to brunch and pay I'll pay for myself and go with people who's company I enjoy. Second, if you cant afford to host a shower don't have it at a location that not only you have to pay to park but is also not conveniently located and then you expect us who drink to drive ourselves home!!! Plus being expected to bring a gift? By the end of the day I have spent 100 bucks to go to a freakin baby shower! The whole thing left a bad taste in my mouth. I am obviously going to decline the invite but am I the only one who thinks this is tacky??? What happened to sherbet punch, cupcakes and stupid games?

No comments:

Post a Comment